We have a full education timetable at RPA consisting of:
- weekly in-situ simulation
- hands-on echo teaching
- bedside ‘hot case’ teaching (we even have a couple of ‘pet’ examiners…)
- data interpretation sessions
- radiology teaching
- the ‘State of The Art’ lecture series delivered by our friendly consultants
- weekly RMO teaching delivered by consultants and trainees
- ’10 minute topics’ – to prepare you for those SAQs
- case of the week presentations, M and M meetings and more….
Regarding the included Teaching Presentations, note must be made that these are by no means an exhaustive definitive review of the subject matter but have been uploaded to help you begin your learning on a specific topic. A number of them are relatively dated and hence will not include more contemporary information. REDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO SEARCH FOR MORE UP TO DATE PRESENTATIONS OR ARTICLES ON THESE TOPICS.